The following are REQUIRED inspections you must call the office and make an inspection appointment 24 hours in advance! 605-578-3871
SETBACKS Prior to excavation of footings - after rebar is in, before pouring concrete.
- A lot survey may be required by the building inspector to verify that the structure is located in accordance with the approved plans and that all setback requirements are being followed.
FOOTING INSPECTIONS After excavation for footings are complete and any required reinforcing steel is in place, before walls are poured.
- A soils report may be required prior to pouring footings in some areas.
- Decks: Footings and Final Inspections Only
FRAMING INSPECTIONS To be made prior to any insulating or wall covering.
- After roof, all framing, fire blocking and bracing are in place
- All pipes, chimneys and vents are complete.
- The rough electrical, plumbing and heating wires, pipes and ducts are approved.
FINAL INSPECTIONS Building is complete.
- After finish grading and the building is ready for occupancy